• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Well, I maybe late. I got a chance to get some free sand for my kids sandbox and I can't say no do this deal. Hopefully I can get his trailer unloaded quickly. It is only 8' x 4' x 3'. 96 cubic feet.

How was crawling? Yeah I didn't get out of work until 8pm so I wouldn't of made it anyways, my 1.9 is almost ready to go just need to mount the electronics and she will be good to I hope lol.

Well, I had to work this morning... :roll: but I did stop off at the Creek on my way home from work. ahhh... we may not want to try it tomorrow. The creek is moving extremely fast, and pretty high. It is up to you guys... I would be happy to run up there tomorrow morning and see what the water is at.

Jim... to give you an idea... Remember the rock bridge we were crawling across last time... well only the 2 big (slippery) rocks have any surface out of the water.

To give the rest of you an idea, The water would be up to my Jeeps hood most of the time.

I have to pickup my kids (from Grandma's) tomorrow night so I would like to try and get out earlier in the day. What time will everyone else be available?

Oh yea... JIm... I got the Hummer running with the 55 turn. Holy Hell, your right those are geared high. I geared it down as far as I can with pinions and I think it is still faster than my Bully. :lmao:

I got the 27 in my Axial. I geared it way down too... much better.

this is just funny

SundayAm.jpg

Anyone up for eeeearly morning meet at Grand Haven state park? Run the big rocks and dune grass from the pier inward about 150yards until you hit the wood walkways.
I'd say meet at 9 or you run into the crowds.
My family is coming home by 2pm, so I'd have to be home by then no matter what I did.

If not, I think Alex might meet me at my house to putz in my little area for an hour or so.

Sorry Sweli... financially I can't make it. And I so want to check out your backyard waterpark. It looks so cool.

Here are my plans for tomorrow... as the phrase goes... "hell or high water" I am going to the Creek tomorrow. This is at the Fallasburg park. I would like to leave my house around noon, to go up there. I want to get good section of rapids. Anyone who wants to follow me, please email me and we can setup a contact point. I am planning on 2-3 hours of running. I am bringing the Jeep, Betty, and Bully.

JIm B... do you remember how to get there? I know this early departure may interfere with your church activities. Let me know.

Ok, I looked up Lincoln Lake Rd, and all I could come up with is Lincoln Lake Ave. If that is the road you are talking about... Sweet! I goes right past the park. If not, then I will give you directions from M21.

If your taking Lincoln Lake Rd, south, You need to look for "Fallasburg Park Dr." on the left side of the road. It will be right after "Heim Rd."

Stay straight on Fallasburg Park Rd. Look for our vehicles. I am going to try and get us in the 2nd gravel road parking area. You can see the creek from the road.

If you have to come from m21, then come to the center of Lowell. Turn Left on Lincoln Lake Ave. You will drive North. Turn right on "Fallasburg Park Dr." You will see a sign warning you that the park in too the right.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-2geCBQa*wvvl

Not sure I can get out there and back and keep the wife happy.
She'll be in frantic mode, friends coming to stay for 4days + college class' reports and proj due + packing for cottage vac in 5days.

I'm thinking

60min there, 60back

How deep is the water after the rain weazel?

Not sure I can get out there and back and keep the wife happy.
She'll be in frantic mode, friends coming to stay for 4days + college class' reports and proj due + packing for cottage vac in 5days.

I'm thinking

60min there, 60back

How deep is the water after the rain weazel?

Last night when I was out there it was almost back to normal. There is a large area of rocks that you would be very safe on however you have to get there.

0725102106a.jpg

still have some work to do... might have to make some inner fenders? i've had this bumper around and i have be wanting to use it. i think it needs more bigger tires. 1.9 flat irons should fit perfect.

Last edited:
Back