• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Hey Alex, got somewhere in mind?
Let me know. Wish we could get in around the coal power plant on the lakeshore.

Could try what I showed in the pic. It is half way between us in West Olive at Hemlock Crossings (Ottawa County Park).
For this you park along the road in front of the park and walk 20ft into it.

Looks like Alex and I are meeting 5:45 at Hemlock Crossings County Park.
Half way between Holland and GrandHaven, just west of US31.

If you don't see us at the spot (red arrow) then look for us in the main parking lot (red asterisk).
I will have a black Chrysler Van.

HemlockCrossings.jpg

Last edited:
Hemlock Crossings = creeks and caves

Parked roadside, down the hill, hop the creek, drive the rigs to the sandbar in first pic, then Alex plays submarine for 60secs, and his servo is toast and rig is glitching:shock:
Decent spot though. Main little creek was a little deep in 75% of the spots, for 1.9's. There were several little 20-40ft long flows coming out of the hillside into the creek that were great!

First pic is a shallow area of the creek.
CreekF100MOG063010.jpg

Second is my MOG driving up one of the flows and into a dark, wet, root cave where we saw the little trolls run, right after we ate those mushrooms we found"thumbsup"
MOGdrainunderrootsA063010.jpg

And almost out the other side
MOGdrainunderrootsB063010.jpg

I just wanted to make a note saying that Jim was the only one yesterday that broke and could drive back to the cars at the water park. Lol even through I broke down twice I still drove back lol

I am also up for anything. I will be running the jeepster again. I am just having too much fun with that truck.

I should be available. I got the 1.9 running. I might get enough time to build new body mounts for my 2.2. Let me know either way.

I am feeling a little mud would be fun. I am getting wore out on cleaning up goose poop. :lmao:

Back