• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

5-5

Hey i would love to but i cant this week. Super Busy week. Next week we can try weds or tues at 530.
Let me know.

Have you been to Hemlock Crossing or Pigeon Creek ? I think those are places would could look at trying.
there is a Gravel Pit off Adams/100th/16th Between 84th and 88th. Which is about 5 mins from the spot on 104th and 16th. So we have some stuff in Holland just need the time to play.

thinking of putting together a run on the 15. i'm going to check out a place in middleville. it will be there or paris park. any intrest? i'll figure out the details later...

I am thinking I can do the 15th and also may be brings a picture taker, should have both callers up and run by then also

15th.

I might be in for that day. It is very time dependant. I am Flying to NC for 2 weeks on the 16th so i neeed to be in detroit on Sunday sometime..

Nate you do realize mothers Day is this Sunday like the 9th ?

im still going to check out the place in middleville this sat, but squeek, squeek squeek (my eye starts to twitch) squeek, squeek, squeek i have possibly found an even better place to run . when i say better i mean better then paris park. its in kentwood to. there is a good 30 foot of elevation changes with water running down the middle. so sat 15, squeek, squeek, squeek, i would like to run there. i will post a few pics later...squeek, squeek, squeek, stupid distributer.

Get some pics of this fabuloso place!?!?

Sat the 15th, I have to work until 1pm.
Wife might kill me if I took off after that. I'll have to see.

and i will but my wife tells me the cord for the camara is at work. i dont think my pics will do it justice. it will be great... so when are you guys sen on sat. WyldWeazel better show...

Last edited:
I thought that is the way owners describe their cars to the mechanics, not the other way around?

If you can plan it for later Saturday, say 2ish, would work for me. Earlier then 1 and I'd be out.

im thinking there are endless things to play on
596.jpg
595-1.jpg
and if we get tried of runnig here we can go up the street and check this place out.
594.jpg

.......................:shock:............................

OK, guys out in Tenn, or out in Crawlerado might not be impressed, but for SW Michigan, I am impressed from the pics"thumbsup"

Is the trail/woods a park or other??
Is the waterfall part of a companies property or a golf course??

Directions to get there?

3pm works8)

Back