• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

16th St - Holland

East of Holland, almost at I-196.
North side of the st., between where 104th turns south and north.
Dirt Parking Lot

I will try and stop by there tonight and look some more to see if it is worth a visit by the whole group.

16thStHolland.jpg

A few pics of the area below. Not the greatest area. Prob enough to entertain for an hour or so. The rapids in the pic would be great if the water level drops a little more. Maybe in late summer?

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Last edited:
Truck not running

Well im out for anything this week. Or atleast till friday. My truck is in parts. So with that said everyone have fun tomorrow night.
I will be at BFG friday. Also running Sunday Maybe Bass ? Let me know.

Gtg?

anyone interested in coming up to north of muskegon this weekend? we are thinking about having a gtg. we got a decent size rock pile. and a pond and some mud thats fun! could do a mini comp/ttc or just for fun. i will go take pics tomorrow and post em. "thumbsup"

Maybe...............but not

Passed this in Zeeland on the way in. Thought I saw something.
What I saw works, but that is the only spot unless the water drops.

Helder Park, just northwest of zeeland, creek just to the west of the baseball diamonds. There is actually a small service pulloff right at the bridge that cross' this.

HelderParkZeelandcreek.jpg

Well boys....an hour+ in a car to new places and new people? -OR- is this the weekend for exploring (bike ride) Bass River??

Sorry Slash, my vote would be Bass River for scal'n this weekend.
2hrs plus run time, would not make the family happy this weekend.

At Bass River, you can bring your bike, but what I showed in the pics is between the road and the parking lot. Even parking on the road (if you are worried on not having a sticker) it is only a 50yd walk to run.

Saturday shows cleared up, but Sunday still 'showers'.
Wife prefers Sunday, but said I could prob do Saturday 2-5ish.

Last edited:
I won't be out until Friday night at the earliest. I am way overloaded at work. :x I am up for crawling this weekend too. If we do it Sunday I will have to bring my son.

Sunday forecast has not changed - still says showers.
My wife prefers me to go on Sunday, but said I could go on Sat, somewhere between 2 and 5 (maybe 6ish).
Saturday forecast says sun and 70 after morning clouds break up.

Saturday......? "thumbsup"

Back