• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Look what I found

5min from my house. Near Holland State Park. Little county overlook they built last year. Must have just added this rock.
Parking for 15 cars.
Busy area on weekends, probably a good early morning spot.

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

Bass River - 2:30PM Saturday

Supposed to shower late tonight into Sat morning. Clear off by noon. I have some things going until 1:30.

2:30?
Saturday, with Sunday as a fallback for weather?
Bass River - South-East entrance (maps below)

Bikes not required, but those with them could scout out additional areas.

BassRiverMapzoomout.jpg

BassRiverMapcloseup.jpg

The Spot (scale and trail)
BassRiverEastentwashedwoods2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, as it turns out I won't be available Saturday. My wife has other plans for me. :oops: Sunday I am going to mess around with my rock pile that hopefully will be moving from the front yard to the backyard.

Sweli... that area looks sweet. I will definitly have to try it soon.

FYI, I am going to Jim B's place to play on his rock tonight. Since I am still waiting on batteries for my slash, it really isn't worth my time to go to BF tonight. Talk to you all later.

Sweli those places look sweet, sorry I'm busy this weekend have to. Help rents with their new home and selling my trailblazer Sunday , but good new got paid today and ordered lots of part for my 1.9 so hopefully have that going in like two weeks

Sunday still shows thunder showers til early afternoon
Nate - you said today worked better then Sun??

I'm off to do some things with my kids until 1ish. Think you got my cell #.

There might be other areas, but Bass River probably is not worth the drive for anyone.

Nate, prob need to get some yard work done tomorrow, but let me know if you think you are going anywhere just in case.
I am out next weekend.

Maybe during the week on 16th st in Holland, around 5ish?? Thurs and Fri are out, I'll check with the wife if Tues or Wed might be open.

Still wonder what kind of fish those were? I think that lake as a feed into the Grand River.

Wednesday Night May 5th??

Anyone up for 5:30ish meet Wednesday night?
Could we try 16th st in Holland (pics a few posts up)? Sh.ould entertain for an hour or so.

Other ideas for spots within 15mins that time of night?

Wednesday Night May 5th??

Anyone up for 5:30ish meet Wednesday night?
Could we try 16th st in Holland (pics a few posts up)? Sh.ould entertain for an hour or so.
Or could do the spot near Holland State Park I posted?

Thoughts?
Other spots within 15mins of Holland (that I can get to, crawl an hour or so, then get home by 7:30?

The plastic y-link for the upper suspension linkage....and the funny little thing that attatches it to the axel.

Even with parts I am not sure I can get out this week. Weekend is booked friday through monday, so I need to play the "home game" to keep the wife happy:mrgreen:

I should have a 2.2 together for Friday I think the 13th. Wouldn't mind coming up to learn a few things at Battlefront. Anybody planning on going.

fri night

i will be there going to be cold & rain bring your crawler out & if you have any rc car or truck he has a indoor track to run on and rock to play on he is open at 5:30 to 12:00 for $ 7.00 BUCK HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE DADDY DAVE "thumbsup"

IF I KNOW YOU WILL COME UP LET US KNOW & HOPE MORE OF GUYS WILL COME TO WELCOME YOU I THINK WE HAVE A LOT OF GREAT GUYS HERE

Last edited:
Back