• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

12:30-1 on Sunday sounds fine to me too. I will have to bring both the scaler and the bully because my scaler is a bit short on the battery packs. LOL. Of course this is all subject to change because I haven't asked the wife yet. :lmao:
Jim

And... the wife said no. I have to work on my other house. Sorry guys. (you don't know how sorry I am...) :cry:

added 2 more areas to play on at the park. the water has went down more.perfect water play. oh and Weazel, sometimes begging helps. if that does not work it always easier to ask for forgiveness then it is for permission.(don't tell my wife...)

Last edited:
it isn't me who you have to convince. I would love to be there tomorrow. I have ran a COMPLETE pack through it. Oh yea... i forgot to turn the lipo cutoff back on. oops. :shock:

Still hoping...

so what your saying is i have to beg your wife.:shock:....:lmao: sorry dude i've already got my own. i dont need to go cryin to yours to when i want to go play with my friends. sounds like your on your own my friend... sorry to hear you wont be joining us on sunday.

Last edited:
4/18 Trail Running

Wow, nice spot Jim. Thx for the run today guys!!

IMG_0067.jpg

Need to remember the wife's cam next time. Iphone ap of old pics, makes it look like I was highliting my rig and muting yours LOL.

Short vid to come.

I am glad you guys had fun today. Unfortunately my day was an epic bust. Oh well.

GOOD NEWS!!! I did find a super place for the scalers to run. I will have to get you guys to come my way and check it out. I think I will take my camera to work tomorrow so I can get some pictures. "thumbsup" It is a county park here in Lowell.

Scooterdude......we got it already!!!! Your proud of your shiny new club, I/we hope it goes well for you. If any of us wanted to join you would have heard by now...please quit with the advertizing campane.

I think I can speek for everyone currently using this thread that we are done with clubs, at least for this season. Clubs lead to organization and responsibilities which leads to pissing and moaning, picking of sides and in-fighting.

We just want to drive toy trucks and BBQ. "thumbsup"Has anyone seen the scale hotdog buns??:lmao:

WOW....I think you read that harsher than I was thinking it while I typed.:oops: I thought calling you "Scooterdude" would set a sarcastic mood...guess not. BTW if I was angry I would have just called you "Trash":mrgreen:

WE would still like to GTG-BBQ with you-all sometime"thumbsup"
The battlefront thing is just crumbling at our feet right now and it's worn us a little raw on attempting too much organization.

Your last few posts simply made me feel like I was stuck with a kid in the back seat asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" :shock: It was just a little much given our recent experiences....which you had no knowledge of. I guess thats my funny way of returning your appologie.

Please feel free to chime in here any time you like, GTG anouncements and general whitty banter are always welcome!!

Love Nate:flipoff:

Nate
I hate to hear that man
you guys know your more than welcome to come out to Twisted anytime I myself am tired of the great divide we have in this state in any form or RC and want to bring back some fun to it also So there will be some "Club" stuff here at Twisted but there will be more fun also like always "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Everyone come on out and crawl anytime you like

TTYL
Bob C Twisted Crawlers of Michigan

What a day

Man did i have a Great time on Sunday. I still need to fix a few things to the truck but again thanks for letting me borrow the tires.

I would love to get or learn how to make a Suburban Body for the creeper any ideas would be awesome.

Back