• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

first time

Well thanks for the Letting me tag along today. That was Pretty Sweet and im Very happy. It was Awesome. I will post the Pictures as i get them Uploaded. Again thanks for showing me the ropes and teaching a newbie.

You know..........I think I hate you guys for having fun without me! LOL:roll:

Next time.
Didn't expect the wife and kids home that early.

Invite going out to ALL Come on over & Crawl with Us

There's a new club in Michigan' -> Lapeer County Crawler's* ,- and this here Club' of our's is open to all of Michigan's R/c' rock'crawler's So' if you'd like to belong to a Club' Why' we'd love to have you as a member too' - Check out our club's tread in the Michigan forum's - and see some of our club member's rig's from as far away as Crawlorado' - Yup' for we got member's from all over the damm' place and then some too' -Lmao'- And We'd love to have some of you's over to our Club's first ->"Invite to all to come on over and Crawl Gtg' & Comp"<-that's coming up later this month on a good sunny weekend' - and we could pick saturday -or- sunday to make it work for all who wish to attend' - And please feel free to leave a comment or if you'd wish to become a member of this new club that's growing in member's each day' - just post up in our club's tread or PM' me - Thank you' and we'd like to hear from you as well brotha's - Scoot'er:Founder & Prez' of Lapeer County Crawler's

anyone for a run in the park on Thursday? Friday looks like rain. I'm thinking of running my f-350 and the brat. the ram charger has had to much fun already and the other 2 should get a turn right?

Last edited:
New Pic's and Vid' link's are now up on our club tread

Check out'--> "Lapeer County Crawler's"<--in the tread called' - "club starting up_"Lapeer County Crawler's' - in the michigan forum's on here' - For were are on the ROLL 4 Sho' - and you all's are more then wellcome in Hop' on board and become a member too' - it' don't matter where ya' be at either - and We hope to head over that way soon as well' - Scoot'er.

Last edited:
Not sure on Thursday. Chassis is ready to go again. Different battery tray to hold what batts I have for now. Looking for a decent+cheap 4000-5000 8.4v hump pack.
Body is off it. Sanded, fillered, black top paint on, body paint tonight maybe.

What else is up for this weekend?

As far as I know right now I could get out either saturday or sunday for a few hours, but probably not both. 11am-3pm is the best time window because thats nap time, but that can be adjusted a bit on either end.........

as of right now i cant, i have to do some cleaning...it is bad...jim knows..lol but if i get it done in time call and let ya know im coming

IM out for thursday. I have things i didnt realize i had,
I will be in at BFG on Friday night.
On saturday i will have my most of Day since wife has to work and wedding at night (not sure how i got out of Going but great for me)
Sunday i think i can Squeeze anything all day long.

well, if any one changes there mind ill be in the park thursday around 6. i have a wedding sat i can't get out of ,but a sunday run sounds good. i should also make it up to bfg fri.

Family may let me out for a few hours - which day?
Sounds like more are avail on Sunday then Sat? Supposed to be 57 and sunny.

Noonish or 1ish on Sunday?
Where?

I want to try your park in Cuttyville.
Two of us traveling from 'wood shu's-R-us ville'.

Others?
Other places?

Back