• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Name it!

Anywhere half way between us??

Wnat to try Grand River Park?

GrandRiverParkJenison.jpg

here.

Thanks the fun today, guys!

Muddy today, but GR park still seems like it'll be fun come mid summer.

Sorry you ended up having to carry Jim!

uqebe5ar.jpg

Is this thread just to talk about g2g's or for general chat too on what we are doing with our rigs? Being the new guy don't want to mess up right out of the gate....lol.

Is this thread just to talk about g2g's or for general chat too on what we are doing with our rigs? Being the new guy don't want to mess up right out of the gate....lol.

If you have something to say, just throw it out there. Like this.

I like ice cream. Cookie dough is my favorite.

If you have something to say, just throw it out there. Like this.

I like ice cream. Cookie dough is my favorite.

"thumbsup" Ok cool.....Cookie Dough is good but I am kinda partial to Moose Tracks myself. :ror:

Went out back playing a bit with the rig today.

And sure enough I couldn't resist the draw of driving through some water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSUm00FV4Co

Truck quit driving after the end of the video. Brought it up to the house and rinsed it off. Now letting it dry out. Hoping it just got some crud in the motor.

Last edited:
What ESC, RX, Servo, BEC are you running?
Any of it waterproof?
If not, any of those four could cause it to glitch or totally stop.

If it's easy, you can pull the ESC, Rx or BEC out and throw in a bag of dry rice.

Back