• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

so i went for a walk today with the family and i noticed this truck on the little used car lot buy my house... i cant decide why it looks familiar...

0514131453_zps9ea94893.jpg

Denatured Alcohol also works if you cannot find motor cleaner.

We had some of this at work so flushed the motor out and blew it out good. To my surprise not much came out of it. Powered it up with the motor out of the trans at it seems to work fine now. So now just need to get it back together. "thumbsup"

Thanks. By chance do we know each other?

Brown truck came today! Got it out and played for a bit, ended up breaking a shock. :( ripped the threads out pf the top and lost most the oil.

hey Scott ,you know me :oops: LOL, N8big is a member of the 2trackers.
As far as your new toy, the breakage begins, I mean the addiction begins :lmao:

Sun afternoon the boardwalk area could get crowded.

That said, I could do Sunday morning. - LOL!
( got to be home by 11am)

I will be in GH Sunday morning working on a truck and looking at a motorcycle. I will bring my Crawler with. Or Sunday afternoon I has plans to crawl with curbdog

Last edited:
Back