• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

None actually. Shocks off the Cherokee. But it's another chassis. Have most if the parts. Also the van and the wraith are runnin.

I hav et ochec kwit hth ewife.

Migh tg ot oth eTulli pTim eParad ea t2pm. Whic hwoul dmak ei t4 fo rme.
I ca nfin dyo uo nth etrai lwhe nI ge tthere.

I only wish I knew what it is he's trying to say. Maybe that's what happens when you type with your mouth full.

Ahhhhh.……nothing like a girl in an ugly dress and wooden shoes! LOL

Family time.

Btw, you like the 2tone idea?
I'm shying away from it. Pain. I have the feeling this thing will scratch and chip easy. Single color would be easier to repaint.
Leaning towards dark met red.

Last edited:
yes 1 color will be easier to maintain, but that 2-tone paint doesn't look that hard to do. it would up the cool factor.

Ahhhhhhh. Just back from coaching 5yr old soccer................…

I'm painting the bottom black. But the trick will be where to end it. The fenders and rocker are raised. Had thought of bringing the black up to that line. Not sure it would look right though.
Dark red met upper with pearl white lower on the raised fenders?
Or dark met red up, with the windshield cowl and door uppers in pearl white?

Or dark copper met?

boooooooo.... you still coming? i promise your crawler will probabaly end up in water. you wont be able to help it. just ask sweli.

LOL...I am sure too hence why I need to do some waterproofing. I know myself too good. "I will only go in a little bit it will be ok oh damn it just submerged" LOL. Hopefully soon I will be ready.

Back