• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

It's all good. Prepping my camper for the season. Went kayaking yesterday and maybe take out the apache for some short course fun today.

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Its been awhile since I last posted and made it out to a group crawl.
I'm still RCing, put a rally car kit together this past winter and help put a roller together for a friend.
I still have my crawlers and been tinkering around with them, that won't change.
I just pick up a RC race boat with my tax refund. Went to John Ball park Saturday and Sunday for my first runs.
Lots of fun but I need more batteries!!! :lmao: Not use to the short run times. Anyone into boats?
Hoping to get out crawling a little more this year. That's it for me.

I went to Twisted RC Sunday and they where closing their doors.
Totally shocked! :shock:
Anyone know why?

As i understand it, one of the owners (not Larry) decided he wanted out. It didn't quite add up in my books.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

larry was never a owner or part owner the real owner was fed up with all break in and loseing money so he said time to go need more ino. call me jim

I think I could go crawling between 11 to 4 on Sunday.
I don't know what everybody else's schedules like.
where have you guys been crawling at lately.
I sure miss the pit.

Last edited:
Back