• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I might be able to Sunday. Depends on when and where.

Axial trans in Rusty, would mean removing most of the seat back on one side. Maybe in the future.
Right now, $19 got me heat treated (supposedly) gears. Supposed to get here today or tomorrow.

As I've mentioned to a couple of you in person, I'm not very sharp with these rc cars. I just bought a 4 led light kit. It plugs right into the 3rd channel slot. The lights come on. I have a 3 channel radio with a button that says channel 3. It is clearly a 2 posn switch. The lights remain on either way. It's there a way to turn the lights on/off with the radio? The manual is of no help. Thanks for listening.

Dewey.

Daughter is on her way over with car making "clunk clunk"noises. Hate to commit and have to back out, so I'm backing out now. Hopefully next time.

some fun parts came in the mail today... :mrgreen:
0410131430_zps9da8bcde.jpg

Back