• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Jim,
Do you work Saturday?

I could do Friday after work. (high of 41, low of 30) Might be a crust on the snow by 6pm.
Almost any time Saturday, except a 2hr block of time I'm suppose to help Becky's sister (don't know when yet).
Sunday, but need to be home by 2pm.

I should be good for say. Trail run. Trying to get a few mid/west mi. Guys to come also. Just need a location and direction for them.

the park has to be explored more, last weekend we almost didn't leave the parking lot.

meet at 4 at grand river park? give us couple hours of light?

Last edited:
In the shop working on this yrs build.
Charging batts for 3:30.
Organized a little.

122595E1-C23C-4B28-BC42-0C8B2B535D8C-3397-000001ADAC38ED27_zps9d422f3c.jpg

Knew you would spot that.
It's kind-of mine, but kind-of not. It's a stock MRC that the family I built that AX10 tuber for last fall, gave me.
They bought it on fleabay thinking it was RTR.
They gave it to me free and can easily afford to do that, but I feel bad.

Going to get it ARTR for them with some spare parts I have laying around. Everything but batts.
I have not had one of these before. Are the stock axles enough for them to run on or should I upgrade something?

depends if its a pro roller. if not it should get metal lockers. (one in each axle and 1 in the trans). dont forget the lock tight on these. the screws will back out. maybe mip drive shafts, there like $30 for the set.

Back