• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Does anyone know the diameter of a Wraith axle case?

I have a set of Black Widow axles I am putting under my next build.
I've machined mounts for the rear but it was a pain in the arse!
They have 1/2" axle tube diameters.

Wondering if these from Vanquish would fit:
yhst-19614592112113_2249_13457416

Had a little drama at the house last night. Didn't get housing measured. If u still need diameter let me know, and I'll get it tonight. Been a little distracted by my new 1:1 also. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360943620.563757.jpg

Jim can't.
You were the only other person to comment.

Jim and I ran Paris Park a few weeks ago in 5-6" of white stuff. Slow going - trail blazing.
I'd like to get more of us out somewhere.

Spent 2hrs running rally cars on another driveway course again today with my 9yr old. (after we ran a pack through the Kyosho Blizzard!)
He and his brother have a friend over, sleeping in a tent in our living rm right now. They want to run them in the morning again.

305 engine and about a 4" lift. I don't think it is worth your comanche especially as much money that you put in the comanche. Just my .02

Back