• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Last night my 6yr old ran the Kyosho Blizzard while my 9yr old and I ran laps on the driveway rally course.
90min of fun later, we came in for hot cocoa"thumbsup"
WinterRally012513.jpg

looks like no where. im with out car till i can put the heep back together, or buy myself an econo box? this may work....
01251317581_zps9da5f4fb.jpg

Last night my 6yr old ran the Kyosho Blizzard while my 9yr old and I ran laps on the driveway rally course.
90min of fun later, we came in for hot cocoa"thumbsup"
WinterRally012513.jpg

looks like fun... cant wait to see how my little car does...

bought myself the econo box. drove it home tonight. hopefully have the new cherokee put back together and on the road this weekend. but i have months of work the way im moving to get the new cherokee to where the old cherokee was. just realized i have 5 vehicles again, and im not talking 1:10. time to sell some something.

g6? ive been wanting to try one. only problem is, i think the guys putting it on are on the other side of the state.

Last edited:
That G6 event sounds fun! It would be nice to have one on this side of the state though. Just like running the full size rigs.

Any body have a clue where we could hold one of these?

How about Thatcher Park in Ravenna? There were some good challenges out there?

Man, it is to bad the pit is off limits, that would be an amazing spot for an event like this. :( What about Yankee Springs mountain bike trail? I have not been there in a few years, but when I was there last, there was a large variety of terrain. Hills, rocks, mud, sand a creek, good stuff.

I think we saw a good place to run its called BASS RIVER RECREATION just it in Ottawa county state park ran lots dirt trails water hills rocks it is a hell of great

fun "thumbsup""thumbsup"

I think we saw a good place to run its called BASS RIVER RECREATION just it in Ottawa county state park ran lots dirt trails water hills rocks it is a hell of great

fun "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back when Nate S. used to run with us, four of us met up there once and ran.
I used to mt bike there a lot.

We found a bit to trail run.
In the dry season, there is a creek that would be pretty nice.
It is a busy hunting area during season.
There should be some pics from couple yrs ago, in this thread.

nice little car. cleaned up good. needs work, but i can drive it now and i got a great deal on it. the new cherokee is sitting a little higher, but needs alot of work

Last edited:
Back