• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Family is coming into town so i don't know if i can make it or not.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

i might be able to go for a couple hours. where did you have in mind?

Name it!

Anywhere half way between us??

Wnat to try Grand River Park?

GrandRiverParkJenison.jpg

The area at the Zeeland exit off I-196, between Byron rd and Adams, has become some kind of trails area last summer, but have not investigated it.
It was a flood plain.

What are those three parks near you Jim? Douglas Walker Park, Earle Brewer Park, Praire Wolf Park ??

The area at the Zeeland exit off I-196, between Byron rd and Adams, has become some kind of trails area last summer, but have not investigated it.
It was a flood plain.

What are those three parks near you Jim? Douglas Walker Park, Earle Brewer Park, Praire Wolf Park ??

Douglas Walker Park had a small area good for an hour or so if its not covered in snow, but i didn't check out the rest of the park when i was there. i have never been to the other 2. there also is creekside park (creek side park dr) off of 68th st next to stroo funeral home that might be fun for exploring. for some reason it does not show up as a park on google maps.

other wise Grand River Park sounds fine. noonish or later for me.

Last edited:
Noonish or 1 start is fine.
I only have a couple hours too.

I'm willing to try any of the three you mentioned.
All are 25 min drive for me. So I could run for 90mins + the drive both ways.

Hey Jim,
So once I get there, I have 90mins.
Wondering what you are bringing?

I have three 20min batts for Rusty with snow tires on.
Should I bring a pack for the little F150 or for the 2.2 JK?

Rally?

I thrashed on the Cherokee this morning to try and make it out today. Just ran out of time. Did get her going later. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362361791.350370.jpg

Thanks for the snow bank crawl'n today Jim!
I think the rally cars were a blast, especially on the rollers! Next time in the snow like that, I'll bring the Blizzard to recover stuck vehicles! LOL!

Back