• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Fun run today guy, thx!
Looks like we found a good creek for the summer!!

muzu8yja.jpg

Mine is a single motor design with brake steering, so I just use an old 2ch AM eye poker.
Figure if the kids ruin it in the snow, no loss.

hey everyone i know long time for me. just letting everyone know i am still up and alive my crawlers are dusty. looking forward to showing up once in a while at some gtgs you know how i roll. lol

looking forward to showing up once in a while at some gtgs you know how i roll. lol

Get an ESC with a drag brake :lmao:

Long time, no hear.
I'm looking forward to everyone making it out to the new spot after the snow melts and spring showers are gone (so the water level is down).

Had a good day with some of the west Michigan guys and girls today. Had a little meet and greet today in Ionia. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363481461.622821.jpg

Damn! I work in Ionia. I was even at work today. I even had my Jeep in my truck... YOUR KILLING ME. :lmao:

Keep me in mind next time. I live in Lowell.

Back