• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Brought the wraith. It's on top in the back. First run the new axles. Forgot about the plastic hexs I used for mockup. They didn't like the castle shortcourse power.

Well, Neener, Neener. I went crawling today. I have been dieing to test out my new lipos. I think 5800 mah's should be big enough...

let alone 3 of them. Muhahahaha. :lmao:

45 minutes of run time at 75% throttle. I may need to gear up my truck if I am going to keep trying to hike with it. Me and the kids had a nice hike. I would have crawled longer, but my wife wanted us home in an hour. :cry:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

69227_4614634211404_672112607_n.jpg

Hey Jim. July 12-14 the cliffs is having what there calling the 2nd annual jeep thing. Guided trail runs, night runs raffles etc.

Just ordered the HH torque master sport combo. 13t and waterproofed brxl. Wonder how that will run on 3s in the wraith.

Back