• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Wow, sorry to hear that! Glad everything is OK!!

Missed having you out there today. We both found the cold weather effects on our rigs.

ParisParkl122912A.jpg

ParisParkl122912B.jpg

Last edited:
You and me both Sweli. My packs are over 2 years old, and severely abused.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ahhhhh.

Eyes are open now.
I ordered two more lipo sacks today. I've outgrown the two I already have.
Going to get rid of the two puffy packs I have gotten in trade.

Jim,
RC4WD Two Face tires are not that great at crawling or much else. Wonder how they would be in the snow? They have a nice wide stance.

im fine. got popped in mouth with the air bag, but im fine. had my seat belt on. i was more pissed off then anything.was going home for the night and hit an f250 in the parking lot at work almost head on. blind corner about 20mph. bent the frame. drivers rear door doesnt open now. post a picture later. doesen't look all that bad but its not worth fixing. im probably going to find another so i can put all my new parts on.

Does any one charge there lipo's in parallel?

I thought about it a while ago because I run two of my rigs with two 900mah batts in them through a harness (2S2P).
One of my chargers can charge that way. I have two Blinky balancers that I would plug one into each batt balance port as they charged.

Your not thinking of series - two 2s batts charging as 4s?

there is a bit out there on it:
Parallel LiPo Charging – The Faster & Safer Way To Charge?

https://sites.google.com/site/tjinguytech/charging-how-tos/parallel-charging

RC Parallel Battery Charging For Lipo RC Batteries - YouTube

Sorry i'm gonna be the naysayer.

Why?
Ok, because the tech is cool and it hasn't been done. I get it.
But wholly cow why?

Interesting find. Sorry for my negativity.

Back