• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Jim, I'm out for today too. Becky was in bed ALL DAY yesterday with 101deg fever and flu. She is on the couch now.
My 10yr old has a doctor appointment that will take 2hrs from 1-3pm today I have to go with him to.
Sorry bud!

Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon?

I'm out for anything this weekend. Been home 2 days, can't eat, can barely drink. Or it's a race to the bathroom.

So 315pm?
Whats your poison on location?

Sorry to hear that Tinner. Wife had regular flu all Christmas day and after. Stayed in bed with 102 fever.
Get better.

Sent from my U20a

Done.
eh....er....barring no one else in this house becomes crazy ill with the flu or other....like has been happening -LOL

BTW, is or has anyone considered a rally course somewhere?
I have been thinking of getting the boys out with the rigs we have and letting them time each other on the same loop for fun.
Maybe a park or two near us if we don't disturb anyone out for a hike.

Last edited:
3:30, I'm there.
Prob going to run Rust til the batts die. Then I jump to the JK or F150. IFS Toyota is not WP. MOG pluggers won't do well.

See you there!

Yup, off 60th. Enter from the South side.
ParisPark.jpg

No its all fine have alittle smoke damage but thank god for lipo bags. I think it was just over used i have had it for about a year it has been my main battiery sence i got it so it has a ton of charges in it

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Back