• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Wondered if any has or is starting a rally track in West Mich?
Any of the outdoor tracks have space to add one?

Anyone else interested in this?

Something my boys might be interested in doing.

But where would we have a course at?

Hmmm, a few trees - check, a bridge or two - check. Ohhhhh Digger!?!?

What rigs did you have? Really like the new Tamiya. Interesting the motor is over the front wheels.
I'm thinking on the cheap and keeping an eye on some rollers on Ebay. Electric or Nitro I'd commute.

I had an hpi e10, tamiya TL01 and 2 ta-02, and a traxxis electric 4 tec. i would skip the e10. just sayin. you would be very suprised how tuff the tamiya stuff is. ran the tlo1 with a 13.5 brushless set up and 1 of the ta-02 on 3 cell with a 17t. holy crap was that a fun little truck. 4 tec is what would would expect from traxxas.

i ran my 13.5 brushless in the e10. e10 handled ok,but could not handle the power. my biggest complant was the e10 didn't have wheel hexs. the wheel screws blow out or stripped out way to easy. might be ok stock but require to many up grades to do anything with and when i check last there wasent much for upgrades. i ran the tl01 lighting pickup on the same 13.5 completely stock and never broke anything. i have to say its great fun spitting the treads of the side walls of the tires :mrgreen:.

Rc4wd for the springs and shocks. Rpp for the lockers. The springs are for a tf2. Should have the leaf sprung rig as a roller by this weekend. I'll post some pics.

Are those stock highlift springs? Pretty stiff?

I asked around and most recommend "Chino" leafs, that RPP carries.
Softer, nicer material. Comes as a stack of 4-5 springs.

They are the soft three spring pack replacement for the tf2. I've used rc4wd leafs before. They need to break in a little, then they flex alright.

Just shot the rest of my merry Christmas to me money. Pre-ordered a set if gcm metal head axles for the wraith. Should ship in 2 weeks. I'll be ready for the Illinois guys at the next ttc.

Back