• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I could easily go on the 11th. Or the 10th after 1pm.

Let's think of a couple of places. I would rather stay local within reason for more time off road.

Both are great trucks.
TF2 is pure scale. In it's current state with leafs and smaller tires it is a little less capable but a great trail truck and med rock. Not as many around, which makes it a stand out rig.
SCX is little more of a 60/40 between scale and capability. I has MANY upgrades available both new and used, and can be made into a bullet proof rig. Many around, so takes some customizing and eventually a different body to make it a stand out rig.

My 2 cents.
I have neither, but the other guys will chime in with their thoughts on their own Axial rigs.

I would go for the new axial jk.

And on another note, next Sunday the 11th I vote grand haven boardwalk then if we get board and have time I could show you guys duncan's woods. That would just be a trail ride with some hill climbs and tee roots to play on.

In my opinion I would lean toward the axial rig. The only issue with the leaf spring rigs is the springs don't take a beating very well. So if you drive more on the basher side, the axial rigs with link suspension will be more durable. Trust me I know I DRIVE my rigs. Just my 2 cents. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352068843.087026.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1352068861.003658.jpg

And on another note, next Sunday the 11th I vote grand haven boardwalk then if we get board and have time I could show you guys duncan's woods. That would just be a trail ride with some hill climbs and tee roots to play on.

Sounds great to me! "thumbsup"
Prob not too busy this time of year, noonish would be fine.
Wonder if the fishing pier parking lot is open?

So what time works for everyone??

glockrocket17, you should meet up with us for a bit if you have the time.

I'm there!
In Like Flynn!
Like Stink on Rice!
Be there with Bells On!
I'll be on Deck!
Johnny on the Spot!
I'll make the Scene!

I think he is still on the fence. Definitely not excited. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back