• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

due to unforseen health problems with my mother -in-law i will be canceling

the rock crawling party . sorry for any inconvience.

hope you all understand

thanks
dave :shock::cry:

Last edited:
Dave you have my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything... just call.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hey Dave, any news on your wife's mom?

Anyone thinking of running this weekend? 50 and sun.
Post up the day and time frame you think you can run.

At this point it always changes for me, but prob Sunday morning or early afternoon works best.
A night run would have been fun, but where?

cricket.jpg

Sorry. Been wrapped up in my 1:1.
Just picked up a grand cherokee to use as a winter vehicle so we can park the charger. Just been going through it.

97 with the 4.0 inline 6. Going to get through the winter. Then look at a rustys off road coil spring spacer and longer shock kit.

You do know, once you drive the jeep on a regular basis, you may not want to drive the Charger again "thumbsup". Check out Rough Country suspension they are reasonable priced

check zone offroad and hellcreek offroad. love the ride of the hell creek springs. if the grand has coil springs all the way around i may have coil spacers for it. n8big may have some spare grand parts to. just a thought.

It is coils all around. So I might be interested in looking at the spacers that you have. Would like to do a spring lift at some point but spacers will do for now. How tall are they? Most I've seen are 1.75-2.00 inches.

Not sure about this weekend, but I would like to plan something for 10th/11th.
99% sure my wife and kids will be on the East Side of the state.
100% sure I have to work until noon on Saturday.
Rain, snow or shine, I want to play!!
Can be local or I'll drive an hour or so if needed.

thoughts?

I'll check my schedule for the 10th/11th.
Just started work on the new Rc shop. Not much done yet, but have to start some where.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351810616.432912.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351810634.132632.jpg
Still alot to do.

Back