• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Hmmmmm got some beer to go with that beef? LOL

So NOON on Sunday, at Paris Park??

The CC01 Tundra is not WP but I want to start off running it. Better shackle and leaf set up is in the mail to me, due Tuesday.

I would love to get out BUT my 6 year anniversary is tomorrow. I don't think the wife would like to be standing outside freezing while I'm playing. So hopefully next time.

I'm in. Had a little more damage than expected on the truggy. From the il. Trip trying to get repairs done tonight.

Joys of being a heating guy. Got to pass today. I've got two no heat calls from family to look at. If they don't take to long. I'll try.

Had a great time today!
Good to see all of you! Thx!!

Dave, Any of the next three Saturdays work fine. Are you thinking to start around 7pm again?
(Friday's don't work for the kids to be up late. Two of them have Sat morning games)

Sundays are really the only days I can make it out. I'd love to make it out to Dave's again before the snow hits. That sounds like a good plan to me.

how about oct 20,27 work out for everyone please post to let us know how to

set up & # kids everyone please bring a dish to past # drinks please post

by the 16 and let me know what dish you will bring so we don't all the same

dave bake beans popcorn "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" how ABOUT 6:00 night crawl so light them up guys 6:00 works so we eat be for it gets to dark

thank dave aka digger :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Either should work for me. But the 20th would be better. I will have a 4,5 and a 10 year old plus me and my wife. We could bring potato salad and some pickle wraps.

Back