• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I am going to be in Allegan for an emergency 4X4 club meeting on Sunday, will be in Grand Haven at the VFW on Saturday celebrating the U S Marine Corps 237th Birthday

Rpp came through with awesome service again. Ordered tues. stuff showed up today. Now to rebuild both axles.

NOPE, the Allegan County Explores 4x4 club (ACES) has had some problems and we are weeding out the ones who don't deserve to belong. We probably will be changing the name, and etc. etc. you can check us out at ACES Home - . We will be holding the meeting at elly lake and afterwards I bet we do some wheelin'/muddin' in the allegan forest. I would never tell you all or anyone one else a false or made up story. Will crawl with you all soon I'm hopeing.

On my way home from Chicago, had funeral services for my best friends dad this morning. But I will be ready for time on the rocks tomorrow.

Batts charged.
Weekend plans really changed, a few of us with the flu.

BTW, rain on the way. Prob 2 or 3ish.

Last edited:
For all you guys sick of my eye pokers (keep it clean:shock:), I now have three rigs running 2.4ghz.

One Tx is both FM and 2.4. A second is changed to 2.4. And I got a second Tactic Rx and can use my rally car Tx.
One or two more to go.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/electronics/412808-frsky-v8ht-diy-2-4-tx-module-installation.html

DualFront.jpg

Back