• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Might be available Saturday afternoon. Not sure what time exactly. Going to wayland to help April's dad set a couple of base cabinets and set a sink. Not sure how long it will take. But I'll be coming right thru. Grand rapids on my way home.

Anyone else?
I'll get a few hours, but fam just needs to know when so they can plan around it.

Chime chime please.

Sent from my U20a

Working, started this new job as maintenance, and we work weekends, 7 days a week plus all the overtime I want. Been averaging a couple hours extra everyday, but won't complain not working for so long, and at $18.50 to start, but complaining I can't enjoy life alittle more.

I'll just meet you guys where ever you go. Cause I don't know exactly when I'll be on town. So post a location and I'll see you there.

I'll can feel a vibe from Jim............hold on...........hold on............

Got it, I will now answer for Jim...............

:flipoff:

LOL

Back