• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

How was the park today???

24hr flu, 5yr old Wed., Wife last night, 10yr old now, 8yr old and I have stomach ackes.

We did get to fly our new plane. Found out how hard a 1.5oz, 4ch in lite wind. Met a guy this afternoon in the park that showed us all his planes, including 3 foamy park fliers. He was on his way out, but gave us two of his planes to go fly and return to him in a couple days!! Found out the 3ch versions are way better to learn on!

Can we plan next weekend soon?
I'm in but need to schedule a sitter for that time. Wife will be out of town.
If its last minute, I won't be able to find a sitter.

Sent from my U20a

I'm in just need to double check which day I have open. Any ideas on location. Maybe contact the mid-Michigan guys?

im good for sunday, all day. so if we want to get together with the mid-michigan guys that'll work."thumbsup"

I'd be out running to Lansing. That would add 3hrs to and from plus the run time. Can't do a sitter for that long.
Can we plan that for the 18/19th instead?

I can do something in 45min radius of Holland on 11/12th.

Crickets.......chirp chirp chirp...........

Sat is supposed to be beatiful. Anyone up for 3-6pm somewhere? Stream and PIT? Spot from last week?
I am going to schedule a sitter for that chunk of time. If you end up going further, maybe I'll take the boys flying instead.

cricket.jpg
cricket.jpg
cricket.jpg

Anyone want to go to the Silversides museum in Muskegon? Looks like awesome crawling out there, it's like Grand Haven, but no d-bags and more manageable rocks. I'll be around Sat and Sun sounds like.

Anyone want to go to the Silversides museum in Muskegon? Looks like awesome crawling out there, it's like Grand Haven, but no d-bags and more manageable rocks. I'll be around Sat and Sun sounds like.

I was up there once a few years ago. It was 12-24" sized rocks, right?
Along the sidewalk from Silversides to Lake Mich?
I noted in my Flickr account is was challenging for 2.2s but the bridge in the pic helped.

What are you going to run?
My 2.2 JK is top heavy (tipsy), so I'd resort to one of my 1.9s.

I have a sitter for the kids for 3hrs today at 3pm. The drive there and back would take 45+45.
I'm doing what the rest of the guys have been doing in their heads lately - calculating the time spent getting out versus the quality of the run location and group size etc. That's why they are going to Lansing on Sun.

From sept08
2877012369_0e06a702c3_m.jpg

2877845276_b99a5cb6ac_m.jpg

Last edited:
I live north of there by 20 or so minutes. I have only walked through there and never run a truck. I would bring both my 2.2 and 1.9 in case of breakage. And yeah, with gas at $4 a gallon, I completely understand the weight of the decision.

Wife is back from trip with sis and friends. I got a few hours to play one day this weekend, but fam needs to know when I'll be gone.

So where and when??

(need to fix Rusty. My son is having a sleep over and I let them run a couple rigs. Rust needs a couple hrs of tlc now)

Back