• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

pardonmyn00b just sent me this.......

The Vermilion River is close to me, but the scaling isn't worth driving from MI. The Rocky River is. That's where my new videos are from.

The exact location is Berea Falls. Easy to find directions to from Google.

Whipps Ledges in Hinckley is incredible.
RC Hilux at Whipps Ledges - YouTube

Virginia Kendall Ledges in Peninsula is even better.
RC Toyotas @ Virginia Kendall Ledges - YouTube

Nice views too of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Berea Falls has access right off the parking lot. The other two require some hiking. Cliffs, drops and ledges are not uncommon.

count me in just not the last week in august. i'll be in tennessee,in a cabin in the woods with a creek running under the deck."thumbsup"

Well I got board today (not having a job right now and all) so I made these for my vinyl cutter.

Please tell me what you think, like or don't like about them. Things can always be changed.

20120731_224249.jpg

20120731_224534.jpg

WOW THOSE WERE BIG Sorry:lmao:

Last edited:
Whats up this weekend?
Saturday sometime??
I'm up for almost anywhere.

Sometime in the fall we need to hit Grand Haven State Park again. Maybe after Labor Day on an early morning.

Well I got board today (not having a job right now and all) so I made these for my vinyl cutter.

Please tell me what you think, like or don't like about them. Things can always be changed.

20120731_224249.jpg

20120731_224534.jpg

WOW THOSE WERE BIG Sorry:lmao:

I like the second one. How big are those
Rc size or 1:1 size?

The stickers are more for the full size rigs. If I was to cut them small enough for the 1:10 size they would be too small to weed out. I can also make shirts with those logos on them in either a heat transfer or I can try my little screen print machine.

Yes I do have other colors. The pics I posted were just from my computer monitor.

If there is something somebody wants different just let me know. The name can be changed, the rigs can be different the whole thing could be changed. I was just trying to get something going for some type of logo. I would like to start making some shirts and stuff.

Last edited:
Whats up this weekend?
Saturday sometime??
I'm up for almost anywhere.

Sometime in the fall we need to hit Grand Haven State Park again. Maybe after Labor Day on an early morning.

Let's decide on something. I got my axial 90% complete and all I need its rear body mounts and it is trail ready. Plus... saturday is the first and last day of freedom for me for a month.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I might be in for a run this weekend.

So somebody pick a place. Grand Haven would be nice but we are probably not getting in there this weekend with the Coast Gaurd festival going on.

Jim & I went to a park in Ravenna a couple of weeks ago and had a pretty good trail ride. Not sure if anybody would like to try there. I went to Duncans Woods in Grand Haven last weekend with my kids and had a good trail ride too. There is all sorts of hiking trails through the woods.

Back