• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Any takers for Sunday morning?
What about 8am at the Creek or in Grand Haven State park??

No worries if not, just trying to plan stuff with the kids.

Might be up for something, if the rigs are back together. Just got mattzilla truggy chassis yesterday. And working on a hardbody van conversion on my dingo. I'll post later today if it looks good.

Going to pass on early Sunday run. Jess wants to see batman in IMAX. Only showing we can get decent seats is 1:00am. Almost 3 hour movie. Home by 4:30am. Then take a nap then go to kids party chucky cheese. Yikes!

still planning on kayaking saturday, the flat river, covered bridge to covered bridge, if something happens that I don't go, I will show up, but have fun and drive safe

I got the truggy moving under its own 3s power last night. And promptly stripped the spur gear. 32pitch hear we come.

Back