• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

vid is uploading on youtube now, long video so I didn't dub any music, will be on here sometime soon, another 38 minutes per youtubes time

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I don't have a camera to take pics. Joe, yes, it is on the White Lake channel, Montague side. Sundays work best for me, anytime after noon! Joe, you have my number if you're ever in Muskegon and wanna go do some runnin'. I really want to get out to the Silversides and see how tame-able that is.

Sorry guys, I don't have a camera to take pics. Joe, yes, it is on the White Lake channel, Montague side. Sundays work best for me, anytime after noon! Joe, you have my number if you're ever in Muskegon and wanna go do some runnin'. I really want to get out to the Silversides and see how tame-able that is.

Kyle, I thought that is where you were describing , haven't been there in who knows how long, we will get together there soon. I know someone else had been by siversides before but can't remember who. I got to come over to Muskegon to visit my mom soon maybe can work out a dual purpose trip. I got to get my rig back together here real quick I see, need to mask and paint the JK body. will get with you soon.

How abbout it guys, let's do a trip to Muskegon or Montague soon "thumbsup".!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Joe, thx for all the video work!!
I didn't even want to count how many 'hands of god' I did during that run:shock:

Anyone else see the Ken Block San Fran video??
WOW!
Ken Block

Wooohoo... A new goodie will be here tomorrow. Won't be around to crawl this weekend but should have everything ready by next week.

Plus I got the LEDs for some lights on the blazer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back