• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

44f8c1ba-3918-a5b6.jpg

Can you tell what is new?

44f8c1ba-393e-b544.jpg

How about now.
For the first time since I bought my gatekeeper chassis... I am running a mass produced chassis. Even more shocking is it a scale chassis. I good dual Baja lights for the front and break lights for the rear. I just need to mount a few things like servo and speed controller... New body mounts again and I am all set.... for now. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I will be MIA for the next few weekends. This weekend is my son's birthday and I have to move robotic cells for the next 6 weekends following.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

crickets?

We were going to take the kids and dog to a quiet beach for some mid morning swimming. But we were up in Grand Haven until 11, so kids prob won't be up for the morning.

Man, I'm jealous of that GTG!!
I have to work most of Saturday. Sat night is busy too.
What about Sunday morning to beat the heat??

Hey Jim i wish i would have known you were out in grand ledge i have been helping friend that lives around the corner from there let me know when you are going back i would love to try the ledges some time

Back