• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Where at the zoo park area do you want to meet?
Want to pick a street corner?

Is the hill the area where that drive goes up the back of the zoo near the highway (red arrow below)?
JohnBallZooHill.jpg

Scott, that's the area Jim is talking about, the arrow is running where the hill is. There is a upper & lower parking area. I will be in the river all day, so have fun.

OK, so 3:30pm at Hilltop Park.
Where are we meeting?
Can you really park at the top? Is that the service entrance for the lions tigers and bears?

OK, so 3:30pm at Hilltop Park.
Where are we meeting?
Can you really park at the top? Is that the service entrance for the lions tigers and bears?

there is a park on top of the the with its own parking lot. thats where i would like to meet.

What kind of trails are up there?

i dont think there are a lot of trails. its going to be mostly hill climbs.

I wish I could join you guys today but I work all weekend again. This makes 14 days straight. Have fun and do a roll over for me.

:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys. :(

Family stuff went way longer than expected. Hopefully next time.

Anybody gonna be around tomorrow? I should be available any time on Sunday. Let me know.

Thanks. Scott

Sorry Jim, crappy cell phone vid had to be converted, crunched and uploaded. Sucks not having a data plan.

The soundtrack synced in there pretty well though. LOL

Link above works now.

Back