• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

The one right in town? I can do Saturday but needs to be early, besides it's going to be hot Saturday. So a morning crawl might be good.

Last edited:
I believe it is called Thatcher park. Yes right on the main drag bottom of the hill. Beware though when we were there I got stung by a bee. So just to let you know there was a bunch of them.

We could meet around 8am or so?

What does everybody else think? Or we could go else where.

Thatcher or Conklin?
Thatcher has a creek and is on the main drag.
Have you been down by the creek in it? Deep, rocky, mud?

ThatcherParkRavenna.jpg

Last edited:
That is the one Scott. The creek looked to be a solid bottom for the most part. There was spots where you could cross, it looked like it flowed pretty good. There is some rock by the bridge and a good sized hill climb with tree roots and stuff. Should be a good time. Probably at least a few hours worth out there.

Grose park out in Conklin seemed to be a nice park but I did not notice any great stuff out there. But I did not take my crawler out there. Let us know Joe. Who are you going out there with Joe? I thought about having the two trackers try there instead of fallsberg park.

Joe Etterman(curbdog17),Scott Waldron(greasyhands),Joe & Michelle Borgeson(Creeping Death) the Molenkamps(moles) and a bunch more. They are trail riding before the bbq and probably after, national forest and some private property. Just a bunch of friends getting together for the day, I think will be more fun over what the club had to offer.

I'm up for whatever where ever. Just so long as we get an early start. Should be painting the truggy tonight. So she'll be ready to go.

Those link mounts look killer. Probably way better than the $70 ones anyway. So are we going to see you Saturday? Where ever we are going.

I was in with blessings, but came home and wife is either got food poisoning or caught the neighbor kids flu bug.
So now back to a 25% chance.:cry:

That its a bummer Sweli! Here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I can. Any special colors? I have the Wrangler one done in a dark gray right now. (had to take up space on another job).

Back