• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I am heading to Montague tomorrow I will stop by there and take some pics.

I would be in for either day too. Let's get something set here soon so everybody can plan.

Well these are some of the pics I took. Seems like there could be 2-4 hours worth of crawling.
20120828_141219.jpg

20120828_141211.jpg

20120828_141202.jpg

20120828_141633.jpg

20120828_141603.jpg

20120828_141114.jpg

20120828_141537.jpg

I'll try either place!
Can we nail the time down? Fam is getting ansi with other plans.

How busy is that place going to be on a Holiday weekend? There is a beach right there.
Should we aim for early Monday morning?? Maybe 8:30am? No later than 9am?

I will try to see you all this weekend, saturday I will be in Suttons Bay participating in Suttons Bay Flotilla, shooting for 2000 kayaks/canoes in the water to set a world record.

do you need a park pass? Is it state or local?

:?::?::?:

I tried calling, but only voicemails allowed.
It is a small city park, so I am guessing free parking??

Looks like a small lot, so might fill up fast on a holiday.

Last edited:
If anybody would like to meet up in Coopersville behind McDonalds oh let's say about 7:15 or so we could meet there then convoy up.

Yes. I don't believe you need any type of permit. I did not see any signs there the other day stating that you needed ant passes.

No permit, free parking. Just show up and CRAWL!! :) The lot can hold quite a few cars, actually. I can offer my drive way, as well. We could leave from my place (10 mins away). PM if you'd like to go that route.

Charging batts now!
As usual, I cannot run a new roller as is and tore it down.

Rust, JK and F150 are coming though!

Got a cheap 2.4ghz 3ch for Rusty to ward off the glitch monster, but the dam thing will not go into Bind mode. Tried everything. Now dealing with some guy on Ebay. Time for a Paypal dispute.

See ya at 8:30!

Charging batteries too. And seeing if my axial motor has one more run in it. got a bit hot last time out.

I am also pulling the bully out of retirement. Maybe I will throw on some 1.9's to make it interesting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back from vacation. Not sure I'll be out tomorrow. But don't be surprised if I show. Been with the girls for a strait week. Might need a little guy time.

Back