• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

That rig looks like it would be fun at the pit ,shooting up some
of those big hills. "thumbsup"

is anyone up for a night crawl this weekend

Dave, I am kayaking Friday evening and it looks like rain in forecast for saturday night, not sure if I will have everything up and running by the weekend :roll:, but if I don't and the night run happens I will show as a bystander and will cheer everyone on "thumbsup".

talked to MARVIN yesterday, he deposited money in my account, so instead of bill paying I now am a proud owner of a FXR, bills will be paid soon though, I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

letter i just sent to ebay. probably not going to help, but it made me feel better. they tell me i "should" have access to the money for something that was sold friday june 15, 72 hours after the buyer receives his package. he received the package today.

-this hold on my money is bullshit. i have 100% feedback, i have been a customer since 2007, and your holding up my life with your policies. im hoping that some one reads this is able to do something because contacting customer support is a joke. the fact that i have to pay for this kind of service is a joke. i will no longer buy or sell with ebay if this site continues to be so difficult and impractical to use. As of now i don't have my item or my money.

I signed up and order from eBay for the 1st time a couple weeks ago and
could access my account. So when I got home from work I called customer
service and 45 mins later and 3 transfer I still cant access my account.:flipoff: them, there lost I won't order though them again.

Looks like we are kayaking Friday & Saturday, not sure on times just the rivers we are doing, so when it is decided for this weekend crawl get together, I will try to be there.

the guy took 3 days to pay me with no contact, and when he did i shipped monday morning. customer service told me that after he received the item i "should" have access to the money 72 hours after. ebay rules state that it could now be up to 21 days after? he even left positve feed back already. what a joke.

Last edited:
Joe... Ebay owns Paypal... So indirectly... You have. ;)

If anyone needs some silica packets for your waterproofing projects please let me know. I have been collecting them and now I have a surplus. Free of course.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

If anyone needs some silica packets for your waterproofing projects please let me know. I have been collecting them and now I have a surplus. Free of course.
I'm revamping how I am doing my electronics, and would like a couple, I also had some but believe they finally ended up where they probably shouldn't be :oops:.
Looks like we will be doing along kayak trip on Saturday, but might be around in the pm or even Sunday "thumbsup".

is anyone going to crawl this weekend pit creek or what ?????

or just piss on this weekend ???????????????????????????????????????

I'm kayaking saturday and not sure when will be done, if anyone goes I will be there to watch (and learn) for I don't have everything back to gether yet

Saturday im game im going to test out my new setup and break in my new body im thinking Paris park or goose poop any other ideas let me know

Back