• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

thinking about going to the creek bed this week and maybe clean it up some, remove obstacles not needed and maybe add some or make some bridge work where needed.
anyone what to help let me know, could use some ideas now that you have been there, - - - - - - - - - -

thanks guys had a lot of super fun next time would like to do the water first

thank again digger "thumbsup"

p.s. thanks for all the help

Last edited:
Well, it was confirmed today by Larry at Twisted RC, My ESC is bad and in the drag brake circuit, so I will now except cash gift donations to go towards the Tekin FXR ESC combo

I didn't mean that the Tekin FXR ESC combo was bad, I almost order one.
I was thinking just getting a new ESC would get him crawling sooner.
It just struck my funny(combo). And I didn't even think about a waterproof one would be even better for the way Joe likes to crawl.

I drove by the creek on the way home, yep no evidence of us being there, flowing pretty goood rocks at the begining are under water, when things calm down I will go clean up a little.
I can make a waterproof box, for I don't think the tekin is worth opening up it is to small already, maybe a balloon then in a box.
No Jury Duty tomorrow, so job search in the am and kayking in the pm.

Joe, you run 7.2 stick packs, so grab up a Novak Rooster Crawler Ed. in the classifieds for $40-45 and your good to go.
Waterproof right out of the box.

With 1.9s, an FXR would prob be OK in a balloon or other. With bigger 2.2s, it may get a bit warm.

Joe, you run 7.2 stick packs, so grab up a Novak Rooster Crawler Ed. in the classifieds for $40-45 and your good to go.
Waterproof right out of the box.

With 1.9s, an FXR would prob be OK in a balloon or other. With bigger 2.2s, it may get a bit warm.

seen a used one on there, and judging by pic of motors I would guess has pretty much seen its useful life. I am going for new for the back up from the manufacture on warranty issues. I have bought used electronics before and it is buyer beware :shock:. I would like to say thanks to all of you "thumbsup" on your advice and it is very well appreciated. I will buy new and tend to the issues as i need to before running and burning things up. I now got some partially burnt motors that i can finish burning up :lmao:. but for today going kayaking and splashing in the river "thumbsup" ,so enjoy the heat of the day :flipoff:.

New reaper sandrail chassis came in this week. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340190634.042932.jpg mocked up with wraith kit tires. Not sure on power yet. 2wheel drive for now. Thinking about a 4x4 slash drive train. Maybe solid rear axle. Not sure yet.

Back