• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

i will be there at 8:00 or short after that thank joe

get better soon madtimmer need bring crawer up to you so you can play

Last edited:
I can't be there Joe. I have to leave town for fathers day. Have fun guys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

As soon as your better, let us know and we'll plan something around your schedule tinner!

Does anyone need some solder? I got banned from relisting it on here. If I don't have to ship it, it's yours free. Anyone going this Sunday want some?
It's mainly the skinny 0.015 dia that I have left.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/sale/386535-solder-solder-solder.html

I still have two Panavises I need to sell. They were $25 and 45 new. I will sell those CHEAP to anyone local. $10 and $20??
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/sale/386530-panavises-301-209-nibs.html

Update... I will be in town Sunday. Where and when. I am so there.

I saw the post about when and where... See you there. Trying to convince the wife to come But she isn't a morning person. ;)

Putting the batts onto charge.
Just making sure everyone is still in for 8am tomorrow?
If it is lite rain, I'm still in. Downpour or thunder, I'll post up by 7:15am.

I am still in... Hey Sweli... Break into my house and charge my batteries too. Lol

Had a great turn out today, 9 all together to crawl with. the Pit was wet but still packed and no terrain problems. at the creek bed was wet but that is what I expected.

Some pics from the PIT and Creek today..........

Pit1.jpg

Pit2.jpg

Pit3.jpg

Creek2.jpg

Creek1.jpg

Sorry, my poser pic..
Creek150PoserPic.jpg

Back