• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Later this week Ill try to work on some of the RC videos I took.
If I'm not to burned out from work, you must pay to play.lol

Glad to hear you had a blast!!

Dig the pics out!
Saw a ton over on the Ill. Cliffs page too. Both your rigs were in there a few times!!

The guys we met there are running some very cool rigs. Made me want to start a new build. So here's the new chassis. Should be here next week. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338922556.864678.jpg
When it's done it should resemble this. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338922613.484487.jpg

I did email the manufacturer to see if it would accept a 4x4 slash drive train. Or maybe modify the back to accept solid axle. Solid rear independent front.......hhhhmmmmmmm?

I could run Sunday morning. Please let me know if water will be involved. I need to throw my receiver in a balloon. I have to be back to my house by 3. I am going to Detroit next week for robotic training and I leave Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

what is everyone want to do don't wait for the last min

were and when ?

That is what I like, seems like it is always a last minute decision on where-when to go crawlin', if the plans aren't chaged at the last minute. I will be kayaking tonight, and crawlin' tomorrow 6-9-12, probably the pit and kayaking again tomorrow night. If anyone else is interested in either let me know what your schedule is

I'm out. Just got to urgent care. Having swelling on my elbow to the point it won't bend. Don't know what the heck I did but it hurts like crazy.

Back