• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I would love to go... however, that is the weekend of my Mother-in-law's surprise birthday party... so me asking to skip that party and crawl would rank up there on the suicide list right next to... "Yes those jeans make your butt look huge!"

LOL

Plus... I don't think anything of my "scale" rigs are quite scale enough for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I would love to go. I'll have to check the calendar. And make sure it won't piss off the girlfriend to much. ( she still doesn't get why we do what we do )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

I've been tying to get out the last few weeks but life is getting in the way. I will get out somewhere Saturday. If the weather holds. So if anyone is not busy feel free to join me. Thinking goosepoop.

I won't be able to make it, kayaking Saturday & Sunday, and youngest Granddaughter's B-day party on Monday, but I will have the rig with me for that opportunity of crawlin'.

Today is out for me (already 3pm).
Not sure what anyone's plans are for Sun or Mon?
Jim, where are you scouting? In the 1:1?

I am still scrambling to Getty my axial back together. Monday might work for me. Not sure I will be waterproof by then.:banghead:

Hey, if anyone can post a pix of how the steering is suppose to work on a frame mounted servo... I would really appreciate it. Specifically the cross bar.

Is it a Hand Bros kit?

I still do not own any axial, but is this it?
file-6.jpg

w9h9mr.jpg

2s1au8m.jpg

Back