• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

No... Mine is redneck engineering...lol. Perfect Sweli. Does those restrict your front articulation? I am seeing the driver side is slightly less articulate than the passenger side.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

is anyone going to do any crawleing in the next two days i have the pool up and runing and rock are nice and clean and read for some rubber "thumbsup"

Sorry Dave. I didn't make it out except for the 5 minute run at the park. Maybe one day this week.

Toooo much yard work this weekend!
Got a couple sprinkler heads fixed, and turned the small stream and falls on in the area last night. Ran two rigs about 15min each around at dusk.
Lots of rolly-pollys and centipedes running for dry ground from under the rocks!

Went to the parade today and paid respects, and did get a 5mile bike ride in with the family.
Thanks to all who have served and the families of the ones who gave it all!

For sure somewhere next weekend!!

starting june 1st fri and sat diggerville will be open for lots of fun "thumbsup"

night runs or what every just for lots fun i now we can't always can do it every week but when we all can

thank u all digger (aka) dave

if anyone wants to gtg please post

Last edited:
You have brakes on your rig now?? Why not just use a drag brake? LOL
You're not carpooling with Jim?

If there is another even this summer, I have the thumbs up from the wife (as long as it doesn't fall on one of the weekends she wont' let me go :lmao:)
Is there anything going on in Ohio? Liked the looks of some of their runs.

The Rusty Toy is ready to roll. Prob the most waterproof rig I have.
Now the used JR servo is getting really warm, and the batt life shorter.
I ordered a new waterproof Hitec servo. Won it last night for $36 shipped"thumbsup"

I am so envious of you guys. Have fun. definitely keep sweli and I informed of any future events.

You have brakes on your rig now?? Why not just use a drag brake? LOL
You're not carpooling with Jim?

If there is another even this summer, I have the thumbs up from the wife (as long as it doesn't fall on one of the weekends she wont' let me go :lmao:)
Is there anything going on in Ohio? Liked the looks of some of their runs.

The Rusty Toy is ready to roll. Prob the most waterproof rig I have.
Now the used JR servo is getting really warm, and the batt life shorter.
I ordered a new waterproof Hitec servo. Won it last night for $36 shipped"thumbsup"

look up the nostr guys in ohio. they had me out to whips ledges(?) a couple of years ago. it was great.

Have a blast at the Cliffs, guys!!

I posted on the Central Ohio Scalers thread to see what is going on this summer.

Anyone that is sticking around, doing anything in GR?

Well, made it to Portage IND. Just waiting on Jim.
Cant wait to do some crawling tomorrow.

Good luck guys. Just remember to have fun... And take pictures.

How was 'the cliffs' in il.??

I just had a blast for an hour in my area with my 8yr old, stream and waterfalls on, playing follow the leader"thumbsup"
Got the new WP servo installed. Little less torque, but works well.
Had to go with a single ch Futaba Rx, despite having an external antenna, I think it is glitchy being inside a waterproof alum box.

Last edited:
Back