• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

if anyone would like diggerville will be open to any time on sat in the day or sat night crawl or sunday in after morning or afternoon

thank digger

please just let me let me know

Last edited:
(like with the kids when acting up)
That's a one, that's a two, that's a three....................go to your room!

You may want to post up long before the weekend what the plans are, this way everyone else can make plans and we could have a good turn out.
John and I might go do Richmond park today, and I spotted another place not to far from the Pit, the terrain is similar to Paris Park.

Hi Joe
I almost have the TF2 put back together,if you still want to do some crawling. I know you said you might go kayaking. give me call if you want to go.

John and I had a great time, we both are down a rig, but that is what it is about.
we tried a new spot today, not alot of stuff but fun, and it is tucked in the shade - - - - --

Thanks Joe. Besides the down rigs, almost losing my Tf2 body and
the heat I had a good time today. I did like the new spot we tried today
had some shade. Just need to be a little more waterproof.lol

Joe, Next Sunday, really early before the heat hits??
8am ish, you pick the place?
(remember it's fathers day before anyone answers)

Joe, Next Sunday, really early before the heat hits??
8am ish, you pick the place?
(remember it's fathers day before anyone answers)

OKAY, for those who want to gather this Sunday, Father's Day, let Scot and myself know. It will be early so we can beat the heat of the day and beat the heat of the families, lol. Since it is early, I am thinking the pit and time allowing give you all a chance to check the other area: by Johnson Park boat launch, in the shade and follows the creek bed. This will be my plans for this weekend, and if anyone else wants to modify these, let us know before the weekend.
Thank you for your cooperation with our Addiction.
"thumbsup"
Joe & Jeep

Back