• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

06221220591.jpg

bought some scrap bed sides few weeks back. not sure if i like the bed sides or not.

Last edited:
went by the creek yesterday, a little shallower now, should be fun, wish I could be there but this is the big kayak/camping weekend, so hope I have as much fun as you all will.
I"m also waiting for the big kayak camping weekend, kayak till find a place to camp along river and again the next day, planning 3 days on the river.

Put me down as a maybe. I am moving equipment during "shutdown", and d don't have a final schedule.

Joe.. Yes we are hiring 14 n. Beardsley, ionia. What job are you looking for (beside paid kayaker... Lol)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I spent most my life repairing industrial equipment, electrical and mechanical, electric motor journeyman, welding equipment and robotic, resturant equipment and building maintenance.

What about Sunday morning at the creek??

dave's asking to go crawling as much as we can, in places he can. i talked to him today and he said he is going to have to have his hip replaced. im going to put my vote in for goose poop saturday or later sunday. i wont be to make it sunday morning till after 11.

Sat is totally out for me. Wife is gone until late. I would have all three in tow and would not get any run time.
Sunday we have company in town, but won't be up and about until early afternoon, so the morning worked the best.

I totally understand running accessible areas. ......but OMG, I so want to hit that stream again soooooon!

I am out for this weekend. If I am not working then we are celebrating my daughters 11 birthday party across state.

I hate being double booked.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm out for the entire weekend, camping/Kayaking all weekend maybe next weekend, and creek is shallow now, pit is dry, goosepoop has goosepoop, have fun those who get out

some bad ass trucks would like to crawl with them i'm in gp

scott i have the pool up at the house if you want latter we can put some dog on the grill that way we can all have some fun

Last edited:
Back