• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Thx Dave. On Sat, the wife is gone and the kids have two events to get to.
Sunday morn was best for me. Not sure if the afternoon will work or not.

Who else was in for anything and what time?

Sorry, I meant was anyone up for something at Daves on Sunday late morning?
Still not sure about the afternoon.

Too bad so many are out. I'd throw in Grand Haven.

still recouping from busted up elbow,finally got my 1:1 back from body shop.
daughter has softball tournament games all weekend. so have to pass on anything this weekend. on the other hand i did just order a mattzilla truggy chassis. 2 weeks till ship date cant wait. the honcho is going truggy. havenot decided what body to use yet."thumbsup"

what to do on a saturday when im home by myself? build a crawler out of spare parts. only problem is i dont have enough spare parts.

0630121226.jpg

Last edited:
just have to decide what i want to do with this rolling chassis. need to decide on a body. i wanted to use my blackfoot body, but im not happy with it. im planing on goose poop. 11 is fine. might be a little a little late, but i will be there.

Last edited:
hi i live in the area and want to do trail trucks instead of race trucks i have a wraith for my wife so i want to start with a roller and build one to run at my place or some place like goose poop if you have one that you might want to sell let me know or if you know a good one to start with that would help out alot thanks

I have been striving to be on time lately, but can tell you now that I will be a little late.
Lots-o-extended famdamily in town.
Shouldn't be more than 15-20mins. Start without me and I'll play catchup

the sand rail chassis is taking shape,just need a few more pieces.here is the start of the honcho redo."thumbsup"
DSC06911.jpg

Sorry i missed the gtg today. Hopefully the doctor releases me to drive tomorrow. So I can make the next one. It's been to long.

Back