• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

i want a toyota stout there 2 wheel drive but i have seen the same one at the Rubicon thats 4 wheel drive an man it screams old school

Bodies ford & jeep

I would like to see 79 Ford F-150 & Ford F-250.
Jeep Gladiator truck concept.
07 Jeep wrangler JT concept.
05 Jeep Hurricane concept.
02 Jeep Willys 2 concept.
Jeep YJ'S!
08 Ford F150
1964 Ford F-250
the list could go forever and ever

Land Rover Discovery 2004, there is no american body nor lexian. I find the lr3's are fairly popular from new bright, but the discos series II are 100x's cooler. Also an Xterra would be really cool, I havent seen an xterra body yet, I think that would be a hit. But the classsic bronco, I love broncos!, honestly though I would prefer the one they make already witht the roll cage. I would say the new concept bronco, but id rather see a disco because they look just like they did way back in the day.

1957 chevy pickup lets bring sexy back:mrgreen:

Attachments

• 129_0801_46_z+1957_chevy_pickup+front_view.jpg
    129_0801_46_z+1957_chevy_pickup+front_view.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 39,426
Was searching for Jeep bodies & came across this thread.
Since the M 715 Jeep military truck has already been mentioned..."thumbsup"

I'd like to see any early Jeep J series or Gladiator P/U.
How cool would a scale "Daktari" rig be?

A Jeep Commander would be cool too.

citroen 2cv:
Citro%C3%ABn-2CV.jpg

jeep brute:(oh thank the lord for this car)
jeep_brute.jpg

78-88 ram pickup
agreed thats my scale build now but im taking the ram charger and converting it into a 80s ram, i'd like to see them remake the ramcharger lots of people are looking for this body i had to buy a whole roller to get the body for real so i got 280$ body lol

F250 Body

I would like to see a 99-04 Ford Superduty Extended cab long bed....
Like my 1:1!

2001-f350-1212-picture4072-f350-9.jpg

I just dont have the skills to build one out of the Kyosho F250 Body....

lexan bodies

we need the manufactures to start making some 10" wide bodies for scale trucks, so the wheels will fit underneath for a more scale aperance

Back