• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

I would even take any of the current lexan bodies if they would just make them 1/8 scale so axial axles would fit them better..
but since we are dreaming how about a 2 piece body set of a willys jeep with a bantam trailer!

I have a 2008 Frontier Crew Cab 4X4 parked in my driveway. I'd LOVE to have a Lexan (SCX10 retro-fit) version to go with it 8)

Please? Pretty please??

I really want a 96-99 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab Regular Bed.
A Jeep TJ Brute would be really cool too."thumbsup"

I'd like to have an FJ Cruiser body. A Nissan Titan would probably be a decent seller. A Chevy Luv with the honcho rear-end .

toyota Tacoma & FJ cruiser. Can't believe there are so few options for a Tacoma.

1990 Jeep YJ With Hard Top. Just like the Tamiya one.

rcjeepwrangler.jpg

Sick of all these HUGE american style bodies!!! Just begging for some more laid back aussie touring bodies.

- GU or GQ Nissan Patrol wagon
- GU or GQ Nissan Patrol Ute cab
- 80 or 100 series Land cruiser wagon
- 80 or 100 series Land cruiser Ute cab
- More Pajero bodies besides the tamiya shorties.

And my personal favourite mitsubishi Delica L400

Stuff that I could cram full of sweet scale camping and driving gear!! :mrgreen:

I'd like to see a couple of different honcho cabs. And i'd also like to see a few dovenosed and dovetailed scaler lexan bodies

Ford Excursion body8)
still trying to find a new one....even with a nice paint job, I would like to have:ror:

Back