• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

Man I'd love to see an Excursion body as a scaler!

Old school Suburban would be sweet too.
Some retro pick ups beyond Axial's CF-100 would be sweet too.

An actual DECENT looking Tundra, Tacoma, Hilux, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser would be pretty sweet too. Hard bodies cost too much!

Get them licenses Proline!

80's model ford short wheel base, ya know withbthe square front like a clod those are sick on some 38's or 44's also a nice looking 4runner I think late 80's maybe early 90's those r badarse also with big tires and tube doors those 4 bangers was unstoppable ..my buddy has one with 37" iroks on 12" wheels man that thing throws a hellova roost

J-bird

1980's Chevy Step Side
Halo Warthog for Honcho
1995 Nissan Pathfinder
1999 Freightliner FLD120
2001 Western Star

I don't know about ya'll, but I would like to see a '50 Mercury with a chop-top. Not really a scaler body but would be really cool thing to see.

I'm going scaling today. What are you taking? '50 Mercury. Cool man.

Back