• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

LandCruiser wagons such as fj60 would be my first choice! Would definitely build a scale then. Or fj55 fj62 fj ect ect ect.....

Landcruiser:
FJ80
FJ100

Land Rover
Discovery II
LR3 or LR4
Defender 90 and Defender 110. Sorry HPI, but yours just isn't cutting it....far from scale looking and doesn't seem to be spot on with the scale look.

94 Gmc sierra 1500

X2. I would love to see a 90's chevy truck...

how about a pickup, just the dropped bed.... or...how about a wrecker body (tow truck),or flatbed,truggy

I'm thinking just the beds to put behind a hard body cab, something you can change out for one another every once in awhile

1998 chevy ex-cab,1966 chevy panel truck, and a 1949 studebaker!"thumbsup"

I'd like to see Pro-line do more Cab and bed combos
1973-1978 Chevy/GMC K20
1973-1978 Chevy/GMC K10 step side
And while they are at it with these 2 bodies make both Chevy and GMC grills
These are the ones I agree with mostly. 88-early 99 chevy/gmc ext. cab with grill options and drop beds. Also Parma (I think) used to make a mid 90's 2-door blazer/tahoe body I'd like to see back. Also how about the 72 blazer?

I'd really like to see a 46 style willys truck. I'm a chevy guy, but the willys would be sentimental for my wife.

Does anyone make a 93-96 Ford standard cab pickup body??? If not that would be pretty dang sweet. They're one of my favorite body styles. "thumbsup"

Land Cruiser 75 series...

2010-03-16_081956_7715cc6_20.jpg

A 1978 F-250 regular cab long bed with the round front headlights
A 1993-1995 FS Bronco

I'd personally like to see a 76/77 grill front end on the F-250 myself... heck all those dentsides bodies from like 74-79 were the same. They could just make the shell and then include 3 different grill stickers for that whole era of pickups. "thumbsup"

Jeep Commander defenitly or Land Rover Freelander 1. Or some serious Nissan Patrol.. that would do just nice "thumbsup"

Back