• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

What I would LOVE to see is a 99 dodge dakota body I really want a scaler to match my truck. Seems all you can get is crappy Toyota and Ford bodys both I can't stand, im not a chevy fan either and the only Dodge bodys Ive found are of full size newer then 99 when they ugly'd upped the body.

I'd like to see Pro-line do more Cab and bed combos
1973-1978 Chevy/GMC K20
1973-1978 Chevy/GMC K10 step side
And while they are at it with these 2 bodies make both Chevy and GMC grills

What I would LOVE to see is a 99 dodge dakota body I really want a scaler to match my truck. Seems all you can get is crappy Toyota and Ford bodys both I can't stand, im not a chevy fan either and the only Dodge bodys Ive found are of full size newer then 99 when they ugly'd upped the body.

Here's a Dakota body but its more a race style http://www.mcallisterracing.com/racing/page3.html

Of all the bodies I feel the late 70's fords get way overlooked.
I mean BIGFOOT, the epitome of a truck had that shell for god sake.
Where's a body people?

110large+1978_ford_f250+side_view.jpg

115large+1978_ford_f250+side_view.jpg

how about a 05-up escalade
03-up expedition
4dr crew cab f250
mitsubishi montero
Chevy Avalanche
Explorer sport trac
excursion

early 80's Jeep wagoneer.

so my girlfriend will stop bugging me to try to find one.

its her dream car mainly due to any 90's movie involving a road trip.

navy blue with woodgrain panels and scale luggage is all she wants.

i have to say i agree with everything said chevy id love to see a new body like 99-04ish runnin the 72 c10 now but i want something a little newer with a little more realism to it if any one has any ideas id love some feedback

extended cab short bed chevy 2500 hd 2000-2007.5 and 2008 reg cab long bed 1500 pick pick ups

i have both of those and it would be a dream to see them made. i know alot of people have the 2000 style chevys and would love to make their scaler look like their daily driver

there have been many threads like this over the years and ive always said the same thing. a 1972 chevy suburban.

same here.... dad had 72 suburban that looked just like a school bus:lmao:.... it was the ugliest truck u would ever see but it did great off road8)......

Back