• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What does a $2,200 SCX10 Look like???

Its probably me but I think its Tacky to mention how much cash you put into your rig/rig's. IMO

Well excuse the hell out of me for returning a comment on having more money then I ever intended into a toy truck.
If thats the tackiest thing I do this week I'll be doing great.:flipoff:

Some might think posting a comment on how much your rig cost tacky on a thread named what a $2,200 scx10 looks a bit tacky, IMO.:shock:

Last edited:
well excuse the hell out of me for returning a comment on having more money then i ever intended into a toy truck.
If thats the tackiest thing i do this week i'll be doing great.:flipoff:

Some might think posting a comment on how much your rig cost tacky on a thread named what a $2,200 scx10 looks a bit tacky, imo.:shock:

eat a d***

Dude, what the duck kind of comment is this to a forum member here? You tell me to shut up, you tell others to shut up, maybe you should? Or better yet, relax. "thumbsup"

so its cool for him to tell me to F off maybe your should relax big mouth Others? just you.

Is English not your native language? You got a thing for name calling, I got a thing for banning people. Let's see how it pans out, shall we?

Edit: no where do I see him tell you to F off. Show me.

look at all my posted have never been mean are out of line with anyone till now

... until now... why now?

This :flipoff: is a sarcastic flipoff, see the smile? It's a, hah ha flipoff. Not a **** you flipoff. Maybe you didn't know that?

Sweet tube work!!.
I spent years in the go fast rc lane, this crawling area is just insane.
Just a hole other world of rc building.
I need to get out of the buying parts to screw on and do more making my own parts.
Execellent work!

Nice truck but I would like this thread better if you talked about how little you have in your truck because you got great deals.

Did you pay retail on everything or what.

Back