• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What did you do to you SCX-10 today?

Made it into a hotrod
4b941cdca81cb150efff7e5cd0adc7e9.jpg
b6a2d613b68077eeaa5d100af33275a2.jpg
94496e43094687ec3c915f7bd577c7bf.jpg

Also threw in a gspeed lcg chassis, boom racing tranny case, steel tranny gears, and a Tekin 30t pro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought another used truck that had more done to it, transfered the parts I liked the best to the new to me one.

Well since I just bought it and have only run it a couple of times, I starting easy. I bought a XTM Racing X60 ESC and a X540 3900KV 4T motor. I got them installed and have to charge a Battery. 2S 5000 30C. to see if it was worth a hundred bucks. We run at the beach a lot so the sealed motor is a better deal for me.

To improve CG and weight distribution, I moved my battery to the top of the slider. Also moved the receiver box behind the transmission.

20160807_185953_zpsf1cy7uhm.jpg~original

got an order from Locked Up RC today. It was the first of many incoming orders. Upgraded my 3Racing winch to a full Commando version with free spool and the upgraded motor.

IMG_2117_zpsxs5wbeax.jpg

IMG_2118_zps4rqbzfvg.jpg

And the end result... new motor, free spool, new line, new hook, and new saver. To be honest I never powered up the stock 3Racing winch but I can only assume this will be much better. My winch controller is still on the way.
IMG_2119_zpsgxkmyjnb.jpg

Major changes coming to this rig in the next week.

9583b4bc881c88ac94a89055b5e792c2.jpg

Not done yet but starting mounting a f350 high lift body. Also ordered a locked up slipper eliminator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically a ground up rebuild in prep for a big event coming up. Some parts not pictured as it was a long weekend of working on the rig and I didn't stop to take pics along the way...

IMG_2128_zpsgu9nivm4.jpg

IMG_2132_zpskkufxkis.jpg

IMG_2133_zpsvevu6emf.jpg

IMG_2134_zpskbqtwxmh.jpg

New Locked Up HD tow strap, winch line, and winch hook with RC4WD Kong Shackles
IMG_2131_zpsqsm275mw.jpg

New parts in no particular order...

Axial Underdrive rear ring and pinion in rear
SSD Rear Aluminum Lockouts
Stainless Beef Tubes Front and Rear
Locked Up CMS kit with pan hard mount and 3 link conversion
Locked Up full Commando 3Racing winch conversion including upgraded motor
Locked Up FI Spools front and rear
Locked Up OTVD shafts
Hitec 7950
Aluminum horn
SSD Pro knuckles
SSD Pro Drag Link
STRC chubs
HR Steel Trans Gears
MIP shaft set
HH BLE waterproof
HH Puller Pro Stubby 2200kv waterproof
HR 32p 57t Steel Spur
Robinson Racing 32p 11t pinion (makes me nuts these use an SAE sized grub)
custom mounted stock battery tray to mimic the SCX10-II layout

Ordered everything except the hardware for a rear cantilever set up on both scx10s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

took it for a crawl.. then cursed at it for costing me so much money... then went shopping online for more stuff for it..... "thumbsup"

Back